- Our policy lasts 7days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a credit or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Clothes with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery
Refunds or credit
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund/credit.
- If you are approved, then your refund/credit will be processed.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund/credit yet, first check your e-mail again.
- If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund/credit yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded/credited, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 29 Koedoe Street Postmasburg Northern Cape ZA 8420.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 29 Koedoe Street Postmasburg Northern Cape ZA 8420
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item and exchanging your item to be send back to you. If the returned item was as a result of our fault, you will not be charge with shipping cost. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a credit, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your credit.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over R2000, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.